Monday, September 26, 2011

Long time

Haven't really done much since the character model. However, recently, I've been itching to get some artistic and creative stuff done, both 2D and 3D. I started an image that I meant to start for October for a series of Horror story images in celebration of Halloween, so I will be posting the WIP for it here. I'm still starting off way too soon with the details, but it seems like that might be some time for me to break when doing illustrations and environment concepts. Yay for practice!
Currently the horse is done. Once I finish the bg I will come back and edit as needed to fit the rest of it. Now I am working on the Horseman, so I need to research some clothing from the appropriate period and area.



EDIT: Also just found an old WIP of mine I forgot about. It was sitting there on my desktop, staring at me, and I didn't even think about it! I don't think I will finish it, since I thought of something that would be a better composition, but I thought about posting this at least and compare in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment